1. The Assemble Papers Reader Survey 2016 competition (the “Survey Competition”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their name and email address after completing the survey and who provide a response to the question described at clause 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of Assemble Group Pty Ltd (“Assemble”, “We”) its related entities or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Survey Competition may not enter the Survey Competition.
3. Entrants into the Survey Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Survey Competition you must complete the Assemble Papers Reader Survey 2016 and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Survey Competition, please email us at hello [at] assembleprojects [dot] com [dot] au with “Assemble Papers Reader Survey 2016 competition” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Assemble accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Assemble.
7. The closing date of the Survey Competition is 5.00pm 11/11/2016 AEST. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. The Survey Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Each entry (being a response to the question: ‘To enter the prize draw, tell us in 25 words or less what the term “small footprint living” means to you.’) will be individually judged according to its merits on the basis of the level of originality, creativity and insight demonstrated by the response given as determined by Assemble its sole discretion. One winner will be chosen in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winner(s) will receive one of the following prizes:
– A voucher for a one-night weekday stay in a Luxe Plus tent St Jeromes – The Hotel in Melbourne, Australia (max. two people). For interstate or overseas winners, flights are not included. The voucher, worth $480, is valid from Sunday to Thursday (not valid for Friday and Saturday nights) and cannot be used on public holidays or special event periods. Voucher expires within six (6) months of receipt. Bookings are subject to availability. Voucher not redeemable for cash.
– One of five Concrete Air Plant Holders from Pop Plant, worth $36 each. (Plants available to Vic, NSW and QLD residents only. All other locations are only eligible for planters.)
10. No entrant may win more than one prize.
11. Assemble accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel expenses, taxi or other transport fares, insurance costs, meals, beverages and any other items not specifically included in the prize). Airline tickets will be the most economical fare available and travel times will be at the discretion of Assemble. While Assemble will endeavour to accommodate preferred travel dates, it may require travel on alternative dates having regard to cost, availability or other factors.
12. The winner(s) will be notified by email on or before 5.00pm 25/11/16 AEST. If a winner does not respond to Assemble within 7 days of being notified by Assemble, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Assemble shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Assemble shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. Where applicable, the prize(s) will be sent to the winner by email. Prizes that require postage will be sent by Assemble and arranged via email communication.
14. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Assemble retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. Each work submitted as part of an entry (“Work”) becomes the property of Assemble. As a condition of entry, each entrant irrevocably grants to Assemble and its related entities a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license (with the right to sub-license) to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright) in and to the Work and consents to Assemble doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work which may otherwise constitute an infringement of an entrant’s moral rights. To avoid doubt, Assemble may use all or part of an entrant’s Work(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of the Survey Competition, Assemble or otherwise. Each entrant warrants to Assemble that the Work submitted is an original work of the entrant which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being invalid. In addition, each entrant indemnifies Assemble against all loss, damages and costs incurred by Assemble arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
17. Assemble accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Survey Competition or accepting the prize. Assemble further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Survey Competition.
18. Assemble reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Survey Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Assemble in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Assemble shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Survey Competition is governed and must be construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria. Entrants to the Survey Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia in respect of all matters arising out of the terms and conditions of the Survey Competition.
21. Promoter: Assemble Group Pty Ltd, 150 Langridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066, Australia.